The snow has started falling! I was out of town the last time we had a storm in December and was bummed that I missed it. I hope that it stops in time for me to catch my flight tomorrow morning to Cleveland. Most people in our building have the day off of work and we've shoveled the sidewalk while the kids play in the snow. The base layer is on the ground and now we wait for the blizzard...
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Snow Day in Brooklyn!
The snow has started falling! I was out of town the last time we had a storm in December and was bummed that I missed it. I hope that it stops in time for me to catch my flight tomorrow morning to Cleveland. Most people in our building have the day off of work and we've shoveled the sidewalk while the kids play in the snow. The base layer is on the ground and now we wait for the blizzard...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment